24.4.08

Location Scouting



With pre-production over, shooting for my next film is starting next week.

I have recently been location scouting in my home county of Cheshire.
I originally thought of filming in Alderly Edge woods, but decided it too open and public for the right atmosphere.


Having been suggested that I try Macclesfield forest as a location, I drove straight there (although getting abit lost in the mist and ending up in Buxton!)

Having seen the area I soon knew that this was the right local for my film. The dense, Germanic forest couldn’t have been more eerie and consuming.
I shot some opening sequences and took all the photos for my desired scenes back with me to Birmingham.

Shooting will commence in the next few weeks. Hopefully the weather in Macclesfield forrest will be co-operative...

No comments: